Welcome to Pi-Squared Pizza. Prior to completing the application for employment, please
understand that we are serious about creating a productive working environment for our staff and
maintaining the highest levels of quality, service and attention for our guests.
If this feels like an environment for you, please complete the application and return it to the
store, email it to email@example.com
Pi – Squared Pizza Management
155 W. Mills Street Suite 203
Columbus, NC 28722
We want you to understand that we also believe in living our values, some of which are:
- We believe that good enough isn’t
- We believe in doing business in a professional and orderly manner.
- We believe in honesty and integrity.
- We believe that only a happy and professional staff can give the level of personal service
- We believe in the ongoing training and development of our staff and see it as a worthy
investment in the future of the company.
- We believe in providing legendary service – the unique and powerful sort of personal
care and attention that our guests tell stories about.
- We believe that everyone is capable of being an A+ player.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Additional information, a cover lever and/or resume may emailed for further consideration.
** PLEASE PRINT CLEARLY **